Sunday, April 27, 2014

My Why - Top 10 Canadian Beachbody Coach

beachbody canada top coach
Beachbody Canada Top 10

This is how Beachbody has CHANGED MY LIFE in just one year!

I have been putting off this post for months now, I was always far too scared to share the whole story of my success for the fear of being completely judged. The further I move forward, the less I care about the embarrassment or judgement.
...
Every since I was really little, I had dreamt of living my life by design. Everything was very specifically laid out exactly how I wanted it to be (down to the car I would drive, the house I would have, and my kids names!) My entrepreneurial instincts go just as far back, you show me a way to make money and I was ON IT! I think my lack of success in anything was due to my lack of passion in everything, nothing ever really "clicked" for me.

Now...here is a very common misconception: if you come from a wealthy family, you get to do what you want, be what you want, live that life you want. This couldn't be more WRONG. Yes...I was raised in a "well-off" family, my parents worked VERY HARD, my dad NEVER HOME, to create a beautiful life for us! But what happens where a parent gets sick and they lose EVERYTHING? Let me tell you what happens: you put everything in your life aside to make sure everyone is emotionally safe, you lose that ability to have whatever you want. You gain this feeling that God has completely forgotten about you and your family, good people or not.

Not long after...new baby on the way, a job I couldn't continue with, boyfriend going to school full time and working 12 hour shifts on the weekend trying to save up enough money to move out of my parents basement into a shit shack we later find out is infested with mold. 22 years old and I felt like my life was crumbling before it had even started.

For the first time in my life I felt like everything I had learned and felt up to this point was nothing but a childish dream. Maybe this was my fate and I was born to be just average...

After deciding to take control of my own health (the ONLY thing I still had control over) I met an amazing family of people...I watched them go exactly where I wanted to go!! That place that I knew I was meant for. The opportunity to buy our first house, pay off our debt, give our daughter the life she deserved.

What's my point here?? If I wouldn't have struggled and experienced the bottom, no one would be able to relate to me. No one would be able to say "if she did it, SO CAN I!"

My WHY now is to help people see what I SEE. I want to show people that no matter where you are at in your life or where the CRAZY path has taken you, you can always turn it around and CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY, your life purpose.

Honestly, If I can just help 1 person, my MISSION and life purpose is complete.

Now, I challenge you...search for YOUR PURPOSE! Out of your darkest moments will come the brightest light...use that. Someone out there might need your experience right now, be that light for them.

**please feel free to share with anyone you think might benefit ♥**
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KC Lawrence. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig