Thursday, February 25, 2016

Now Hiring...YOURSELF!


Let's face it...times aren't easy! People losing jobs, economy facing a crash, families struggling worse than ever...I can't help but feel EXTREMELY grateful For everything this business has handed the team in the past few months! Already this year <--- bosses FIRED (not the workers), spouses RETIRING (not laid off), DEBT PAID (not sucked further into it), families brought closer together (not tormented by stress of things out of their control).

I feel responsible to share this opportunity because I KNOW what it feels like to struggle. This opportunity literally took me from a brand new momma who was barely able to afford diapers to making a SixFigure+ income a year from my kitchen table! <--- and yes, I spend ALL afternoons disconnected with my family 💕 this opportunity has changed sooo many lives &I I CANNNNOT wait to see what the rest of this year is going to hold! This business is NOT rocket science...I did it without any education in the business or health field. What DOES initiate success is YOUR DRIVE,YOUR PASSION, YOUR TRUST in the process 💕

Each month, I mentor a new group of women who want to embark on their own journey. My goal is to develop the foundation for them to build their very own 6 figure business...but not a "quick fix, get rich quick scheme business". <---we are talking a legit, "Your the CEO", "Your the Creative Mastermind" kinda business. Truth is...YOUR success is MY success. I'm committed 110% to helping you find that within our team!

So....IF YOU ARE:
🏼️Looking to start your very own business, run it just the way you like it, with the schedule like.
🏼️Want to help financially set your family free.
🏼️Pay off that nasty debt.
🏼️Take a few more vacations
🏼️Be a part of 3x Top Canadian Team
🏼️GROW YOURSELF
🏼️Quit your 9-5 and spend the days with your babies (fur ones count)

THEN this 👈🏼 my friend, is YOUR SIGN!

I'm accepting applications now: bit.ly/BecomeAnInferno
📩kclawrence@live.ca

Space is LIMITED so I can mentor you one on one!
Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KC Lawrence. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig