Wednesday, September 14, 2016

October Accountability Group


Quite the difference a year can make!  I have been struggling a bit lately with motivation & energy...but I have a REALLY good reminder to help me along the way with my new journey! This pregnancy has been MUCH different than my last! <-- my last pregnancy was full of LONG hours at work,  DQ cheeseburgers, lack of exercise and lots of anxiety!  After Brodilynn I found myself with 40 pounds to lose, no idea where to start, a lifestyle that I wasn't proud of with a new baby girl & someone who would eventually need to look up to me (and what she would find is some serious body image issues!) I knew the end to the vicious cycle needed to stay with ME! I searched high and low for answers, someone to help me and with a bank account that was NOT about to support a gym or personal trainer.

Reality was...I needed support. I needed direction, a community, daily accountability, help in the kitchen, I needed consistency (not something I would do for a week then give up because "why didn't I have abs yet!! "😂

Long story short...this time around will be VERY different! I have learnt the tools I need to keep this body healthy for me and this growing peanut! Both my babies get to have a healthy, happy, confident momma for years to come!

MOST grateful today though, is the opportunity I have to help others find their way just like I have! Through my own journey I am able to take on other beautiful women & give them the gift of self-love and care 😘

I'm beginning to accept a new group of clients for October! I KNOW Summer is hard, but now is the season to prepare yourself for the rest of your life <---because life happens NOW, not when you have some free time or January 1st. 
It's doesn't matter where you are in your journey, you just have to promise me a desire to change & grow!

I am taking on 10 new ladies for this month <-- to snag your spot 💌 Drop your email below or email me at kclawrence@live.ca 💌


Fill out my online form.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KC Lawrence. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig