Friday, April 8, 2016

3 Day Refresh Review, Results and Meal Plan

3 day refresh results

3 Day Refresh - My Review, Results & Meal Plan!

My 3 Day Refresh Review

This has been my BEST detox by far!  I am a foodie as most of you already know from my blog...I was able to eat REAL FOOD which made the world of difference for me. I think thats why I have always failed at those juice detoxes and such, I can't go that long without actual solid food in my system.

I like how the spaced out the food throughout the day so I was never left feeling like I was starving.  I was FREEZING on day 1 but thats really normal while detoxing. The vanilla fresh shake for lunch and dinner is AMAZING! Usually vegan shakes sweetened with stevia have a super gritty texture & weird aftertaste but this one I actually looked forward too and it helped keep me fuller longer. 

The burning question...no, I was NOT on the toilet all day! This was not a bathroom ridden, shit your pants kind of detox, in fact, it was great for regularity <--- something I was a little worried about with cutting coffee for 3 days.

My final thoughts...I will be doing this again FOR SURE!


My 3 Day Refresh Results

As promised! My 3 Day Refresh Detox results!! 🏼 Down 6.5 pounds!
I want to share my experience in a nutshell....yesterday on my blog I shared about emotional eating & my love/hate relationship with food. I am an addictive eater, an emotional eater, a binge eater, and I've struggled with my body image my entire life...this is NOT about my weightloss, this is about gently releasing myself from the food trap. Allowing my body to heal itself, breaking my food crutch.
🎀This is about CONTROL & EMPOWERMENT 🎀
Things I noticed:
 Bye bloating...all those sugary drinks plumped me right up.
 Better sleep
 Clear skin <--- if anyone has seen me the past month & my acne, it was due to my diet!
 ENERGY! I felt like a sloth, now I'm a cheetah 🙈🐯
 I'll touch on the hormones in another post! I have been reading ALOT into hormones and their different effects on the body...I truly believe all my ailments & imbalances I have been experiencing over the past few months is due to dairy & meat overload!  
My Blood pH!!! <--- this is exciting to me haha I actually wen tot the health food store and bought test strips to monitor this! I thought I was a fairly healthy person, after all, i eat good and workout...but what I found out is I was actually "extremely acidic) Being extremely acidic is like a breeding ground for cancer and other diseases!  Cancer CANNOT survive in a perfectly alkaline balanced system!! and GUESS WHAT?! I am a perfect 7.0 pH this morning!!! Off the scale victory for the day!
Bottom line guys...if something doesn't feel right in your body, whether emotionally or physically, you need to change it! HealYour body, treat it with respect & care 💕

My 3 Day Refresh Meal Plan

SIMPLE...SIMPLE...SIMPLE!!!  I am a creature of habit so I tried to keep it REALLY simple for myself! Keep in mind with the food, you aren't eating you get full & spike your "taste good" feelers...your eating to NOURISH your body! Take the time to enjoy the food, the textures, the freshness, the AMAZING vitamins & minerals your giving your body. TAKE NOTE of how the foods make you feel...no shitty lag here!
Here is what I personally eat over the 3 days:

Day One


I ate a cup of Cantaloupe with my Shakeology and half a medium apple sliced with lunch.

Day Two


I ate strawberries with my Shakeology for breakfast & a cup of honeydew melon for lunch.

Day Three

I ate a small apple sliced w/ Almond butter for breakfast & Canteloupe for lunch.

** I also added herbal tea in the afternoon and a green tea in the morning to replace my coffee!  I added a little lemon to my water in the afternoon also.  ***I DRANK 4 litres of water EACH DAY!

I have done past, I have done the 3 day refresh where I added spaghetti squash for lunch with olive oil & minced garlic.

Ready for your REFRESH?  Canada - Click here! United States - Click Here!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KC Lawrence. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig