Thursday, March 5, 2015

My New Car!!



YES! #3 HUGE GOAL of 2015 knocked off the list yesterday!

I took all of your advice and went with a small SUV and FREAKING LOVE IT! The panoramic sunroof is bad ass but the best part...I paid for this baby 100% with Beachbody money!

This signifies so much more to me than the ability to treat myself...yesterday I was sitting in the dealership while they put my new plates on and I started to cry.Just a little over 2 years ago I sat there on my bedroom floor crying because I didn't know where the money for diapers would come from for my beautiful daughter and PRAYED there was a way to provide her with a better life. I got my own health under control and found my passion for helping others along the way that ended up COMPLETELY changing the course of my life...I sat there crying yesterday because I KNOW that ANYTHING I put on that dream board can become a reality AND I get to show my daughter than she will NEVER have to put a cap on her own dreams.

So thank you Beachbody! For giving me this opportunity, giving me my life back, making all my dreams come true AND believing in me
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Congratulations on the new car! The panoramic sunroof definitely looks badass! It’s amazing how life has its ups and downs, and it's good to know that things have turned out pretty great for you. Anyway, thank you for sharing this post with us, KC. All the best!


    Victoria Robbins @ DivinitiAuto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your new car seems perfect for you. You are such a great person, no wonder life is so good to you. I'm so proud of you, KC! Everything you have and accomplished are all products of your hard work, and you deserve each and everyone of them. Thanks for sharing that! All the best to you!

    Diane Wilson @ Fletcher Chrysler

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s amazing how staying positive could bring you closer to reaching your dreams, one step at a time. The dream board is a great motivator, and has seem to have proven its use to you. Anyway, congratulations on your new car! Drive safe!


    Diana Hayes @ Baldwin Subaru

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome new car! Anything is possible if you put your mind to it and give it your all. I am so glad to see that your life is going in the right direction. Your daughter will be very proud of you and has learned an important lesson in life. You are capable of doing anything you really want to do. Again, congratulations on your new car!

    ReplyDelete

© KC Lawrence. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig