Wednesday, June 22, 2016

WERE PREGNANT!!!!


This has to be one of the most fabulous, emotional, wonderful blogs I have EVER written and we are SO happy to share this news with you!! This blog and its community has become such an amazing place to share my weightloss & health journey,  my business success journey, my #FitFoodie recipes, my hardships, my triumphs....you have supported me, shared your love, questions, frustrations, stories and lives with me, and now I can’t wait to share ours!

Becoming a mom was the most incredible adventure of my life! I couldn't have asked for a bigger blessing.  I thank Brodilynn ever single day for choosing me as her Momma and she has single-handedly ROCKED my world.



Andre came into our life a year and a half ago.  I feel like in some weird Soul Searching way he has always been in my life, just at a distance. He is my best friend, my partner, my rock. He pushing me to accomplish things I don't always believe are possible.  He is the glue to our little family. He came into our life, without any doubts or hesitations, took on the role of being my better half & filling in all the holes I had missing. He is my most amazing partner in raising Brodilynn I ever could have asked for.

Today I get to share with you guys, my most WONDERFUL community, that WE ARE EXPECTING!  Growing our little family has been a crazy, PERFECT journey and I cannot wait to expand our love even further! I am most excited to watch my EVERYTHING become a big sister, an older sibling, and have someone to share this beautiful life with.  

This pregnancy has been nothing less than a CRAZY adventure already! Between the extreme nausea, the fatigue, the food aversions (I literally lived off cereal & scrambled eggs for 6 weeks), the hormones, and the telling our families... I always thought the second pregnancy would be a breeze! You already know what to expect, your "prepared" and your not so much worried about the maternal instinct you think you may not even have.  But its NOT breezier! The second time around has been SO SO different already, I feel like a newbie all over again and I still jump out of bed far too excited to check and see what size fruit my little nugget is today!

I am going to be posting ALOT about this pregnancy...I want to share the entire journey with you all! The struggles, the progress, the excitements and the fruit sizes lol

Before I end this wonderful announcement, a few of the questions our loved ones have asked:
1. We are going to keep the gender a surprise, so we don’t know if it’s a boy or a girl!
2. YES, I am going to continue on my health journey! with a few modifications of course, I am going to be working my way through a couple of different programs I already have chosen best suited for each stage of the pregnancy.  Yes, I will stick to a meal plan...I GET MORE CARBS!!!! <---This is EXCITING! And YES, I am going to continue with Shakeology (more coming on this later!) Because why wouldn't I give my new little life the best damn start I possibly can?! <3
Lastly, I want to say how GRATEFUL we feel that we have been blessed with this miracle. We realize that it’s not always easy to conceive and what a gift this is. We can’t WAIT to meet our little peanut and keep you posted along the way!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KC Lawrence. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig