Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Beachbody UK International Launch


The launch in Canada of Beachbody CHANGED MY LIFE! I couldn't be more EXCITED to be a part of another Golden Egg Opportunity!! <--- WE ARE GOING INTERNATIONAL! UK <-- Meet Beachbody.

My life 5 years ago was very different. I went from a broke, brand new mom in a very unhealthy relationship with myself to earning multiple 6 figures a year from home WHILE getting in the BEST health of my life! I have build a life teaching OTHERS how to create a Life By Design through an apprenticeship.  Taking you under my wing, I give you all the tools YOU need to build a successful business in Health & Wellness!

Together we are BETTER!

WHO I'M LOOKING FOR:
** Passion for a Healthy Lifestyle OR want to work towards it.
** A drive to find your highest potential and get more out of life.
** Build a business from your own home & have more time for family.
** Make a DIFFERENCE.
** Earn extra income to contribute financially for your family.
** Be a part of a MOVEMENT!
**Are willing to make a short term sacrifice for long term financial and physical freedom!

If this is YOU, I cannot WAIT to connect! 

Please fill out the BELOW FORM and I will contact you to keep you informed on the launch!

Fill out my online form.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KC Lawrence. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig