Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Summer Slimdown Compound Effect!!



There are 15 weeks left until Summer is here

👙
1 pound a week = 15 pounds
1.5 pounds a week = 22.5 pounds
2 pounds a week = 30 pounds
2.5 pounds a week = 37.5 pounds
3 pounds a week = 45 pounds
Guys....this is called the COMPOUND EFFECT. Something that seems so small, done over a period of time = BIG RESULTS! <--Mind Blowing right?! I mean...who doesn't want to shred some fluff before Bikini Season??
I'm looking for 10 women to mentor through April who want to get BIKINI READY!! You do not have any experience or currently workout. <---thats my job! I'm going to mentor you and coach you based on YOUR specific needs. You bring the GOAL, I'll bring the PUSH!
Something I have learnt along the way....these things work better with SUPPORT! So thats what I am going to give you...both one-on-one and in a GROUP setting ONLINE!
Spots are limited! To be considered for this challenge, post below "I'm In!" or simply 📩 email me at kclawrence@live.ca & we will send you the details!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KC Lawrence. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig