Monday, May 4, 2015

Hot Momma Makeover Challenge!



Now THIS is going to be FUN!! May is OUR month Mommas, we get to celebrate all of hard work and everything that goes into being the BEST moms we can be! How about a little time to treat ourselves!

One of the BEST things I have experience on this journey is how to be a better mom! I am a positive role model for my daughter and that is THE BEST gift I could offer.

NOW...I want to PAY IT FORWARD to all the mommas out there! I want to do a SPECIAL challenge group JUST FOR YOU! Something super simple, something FAST and effective, something we can squeeze into our insane schedules! The meal is going to include the food your family already LOVES, workouts done right from your living room in 30 minutes or less, and SUPPORT for Myself and other mommas on this same journey!

So let me ask you, if I could show you a way to lose 10-15 pounds or completely tone up in just 3 weeks (YESSSS! Well before Summer!) using the same system I LOVE and trust, would you be interested??? HECK YES you would! I will personally coach you every step of the way! 

To be considered for the Inferno Momma Challenge, Apply below:


Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Faith, hope, and love,
    the greatest of these is love -
    jump into faith...
    and you'll see with love.
    Doesn’t matter if you don’t believe
    (what I write);
    God believes in you, girl.
    God. Blessa. Youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL
    Meet me Upstairs where the Son never goes down…

    ReplyDelete

© KC Lawrence. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig