Thursday, May 7, 2015

Clean Eating Challenge


TRUTH: Clean Eating is 80% of your success!

If there is one thing I have ALWAYS struggled with and have learnt ALOT about in my journey, IT'S CLEAN EATING!  I think there is so much information on the topic and it's hard to know where to start! I am REALLY excited to pay it forward to all of my friends and teach you the basic of what I have learnt along the way!


INTRODUCING THE INFERNO 5 DAY CLEAN EATING CHALLENGE!


➫You’ll learn the primary principles of Clean Eating
➫You’ll get a sample grocery list and some clean eating recipes
➫You’ll get a daily assignment to help you stay in track and focused for the full 5 days

Wanna join us?? The challenge kicks off Monday, May 11th! 


To register for the challenge:

Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KC Lawrence. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig