Friday, August 22, 2014

My 3 Day Refresh Review, Results and Meal Plan


3 day refresh results



My 3 Day Refresh Review, Results and Meal Plan

Here it is!!  So when I was down in Vegas my team challenged me to this 3 Day Detox that got launched.  When we went to Vegas I seriously stopped at nothing lol, I drank mojitos and slushie drinks, I ate food court, pasta and pizza and I really didn't sleep much! I NEEDED a good cleaning after all the "fun stuff" lol

While we were there we launched a BRAND NEW DETOX PROGRAM!!! The **3 Day Refresh** This is NOT a juice cleanse, not a starvation diet, not a crazy soup/lemon/cayenne thing....I ATE REAL FOOD! If you want to keep your metabolism HIGH and burning fat, you NEED food! I ate a variety of fruits, veggies and healthy fats along with protein shakes, shakeology and a fiber drink...EASY. The cool thing about this detox is its not only riding the body of harmful TOXINS and releasing the fat cells BUT its teaching you how to EAT. It teaches you how to feed your body and YES I will be adding the recipes to our regular meal plans.

I got a bit of a headache Day 1, this is normal when detoxing.  A cool cloth on the back of my neck really helped.  Day 2 was a breeze, I even did a bit of PiYo and felt amazing.  Day 3 I was a little tired and started to get pretty hungry but I was REALLY excited to see my results!

So here they are!
I lost 5 pounds and 3.5 inches!  I feel more focused, my digestion is better, my bloat is gone and I am sleeping amazing!



Here is the results for the other 2 coaches...





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KC Lawrence. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig