Thursday, August 28, 2014

Team Beachbody Canada officially launched!


beachbody canada launch


Wanna know why I didn't sleep a stitch last night and can't sit still this morning?  This just got REAL! That's why...Beachbody has OFFICIALLY launched here in Canada! I know, your like "what are you talking about? You have been a coach ...for a year and a half??" Well...for the past 22 months we have been in a "pre-launch". Our team worked our butts off, laid the foundation, made all the beginners mistakes and prepped like CRAZY for TODAY! We have created a family, a vision, a gameplan and BIG things are about to happen! The LONG wait is finally over! I am sooo happy to introduce to you, TEAM BEACHBODY CANADA, LLC!!

What does this mean? Every single Thursday our cheques are directly deposited into our bank accounts, and our much loved products like P90X, 21 Day fix, Insanity, Turbofire, SHAKEOLOGY and many others are officially APPROVED by Health Canada and the Canadian Government (something to be proud of, they are damn sticky up here!)

Honestly though, that's not what is important to me...what's important is the SOLIDITY. We are absolutely here to stay! The company who is closing in one a BILLION DOLLARS in yearly sales in officially GROUNDED into Canada. Our coaches are legit, we WILL create financial freedom in MANY lives in Canada, help those we care about the most create their very own life of design..and ALOT easier than we did haha, we had to work out all the kinks to get here!

I want to THANK my team from the VERY bottom of my heart for sticking it out with me! Thank you for not laughing and throwing in the towel at the many failed ideas, plans and attempts...thank you for failing FORWARD with me! Thank you for being there when I was scared, when I was frustrated and most importantly thank you for being my family I CELEBRATE with! Thank you for BELIEVING in me, its what has kept me pushing forward, day after day, to build the AMAZING Brigade we have today. I LOVE YOU GUYS!

 HERE WE GO TEAM! Fire in my belly, Dream in my heart...WE GOT THIS!


Want to join the movement??
Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KC Lawrence. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig