Thursday, August 21, 2014

7 Day Clean Eating Challenge

clean eating

TRUTH: Clean Eating is 80% of your success!  And another truth I have discovered along my journey...it's probably the hardest part to figure out!

I wanted to offer a FREE group for clean eating because I think if we can all find a super simple, laid out way to start our journey we are more likely to succeed in our long term goals!


Who wants to join me for a 7 day Clean Eating challenge!? It’s totally FREE! Just a fun way for me to reach out to all of my facebook friends and offer you some knowledge and support!

results before and after


➫You’ll learn the primary principles of Clean Eating
➫You’ll get a sample grocery list and some clean eating recipes
➫You’ll get a daily assignment to help you stay on track and focused for the full 7 days

The entire challenge will take place in a private group on Facebook! www.facebook.com/kcziegler


Wanna join us?? The challenge kicks off Monday, August 25!!

Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KC Lawrence. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig