Wednesday, October 28, 2015

How Being a WAHM Changed My Life!


How Being a WAHM Changed My Life!

Ok so I have been pondering this post for a REALLY long time as I don't even want to come off the wrong way! I want share this with you because I feel like if I can come from a place of complete desperation and come out shining, that DESERVES be shared! If I can inspire just one other momma in a place where I was, then this post is all worth it...so here it goes!
Here are some stats for you:
👆graduated high school, attempted 3 different careers, I lived a double life between trying to be a professional and a party animal.
👆After my first 2 fail career attempts, I started my own little business, making $12/hr.
👆I never ended up in alot of debt, but I never had a lot of money either...partying is EXPENSIVE.
👆I never went on vacations
👆I didn't care about my future
👆 I WORE myself out trying to be both a socialite and a professional.

Brodilynn changed my life, no doubts about that! In the middle of my "adventurous" life..SURPRISE! God has other plans for you! <---and for this I am so grateful for so many reasons. My J.O.B was no longer an option. I couldn't work 12 hour shifts with clients with a new baby (of and when you own the business, your boss doesn't give you maternity leave!) In this part of my life, I actually experienced what it feels like to have the money flowing out 3x faster than it was coming in.

This is when Beachbody found me. I was HESITANT! <---icky sales person, ME??, hell no. But at this point...what did I have to lose?? I knew there was something big out there for me (I'm actually a very passionate driven person when I apply myself lol) I decided to take a leap of faith, even if it meant getting in great shape after baby.
 2.5 years later (half the time I spent in school) my monthly Income is what I made in an entire year BUSTING MY ASS! <--not including quarterly bonuses.
👆I am still DEBT FREE, but this time I get to PLAN AND SAVE for our future!
👆i vacation 4 times a year...because I have the freedom to do so.
👆my relationships are strong and built on something real!
👆my family is happy and I am present
I work far less hours (like more than half) & MOST IMPORTANTLY I am a mom first and foremost <---nothing gets to be in the way of making this #1

I, KC LAWRENCE, knows what it feels like to feel like your in a whirlwind out of control. I know what it feels like to feel helpless and stuck. I know what it feels like to be SICK & TIRED OF BEING SICK & TIRED!

So...here's my mission. I want to pay it forward! I want to reach out to 5 ladies who can look at this story and say..."hey, that's me" <---I am looking for GO-GETTERS! Someone who wants to be a #girlboss ! I want to make it my goal for the next couple of months to take you under my wing and show you EXACTLY what I did to grow a 6 figure a year business in my sweats spending more time with my little girl than I did away from her! If you had the ability to do "that bigger thing" you were meant for, would you take a chance?

Ok, so your probably like "holy smokes, she's lost it!" <---I know this seems unrealistic and "too good to be true" HELLLLO PEOPLE!!! I am THE BIGGEST skeptic out there! But, please hear me when I say, I THANK GOD every single day I stopped and gave this even a second of a chance before brushing it off this opportunity **now, of course I HAVE to tell you these results are not guaranteed (beachbody disclaimer) because this business is a direct reflection of the time and effort you put in ;)**

So your opportunity is now!! If you want to know more about this or have questions, it's my GOAL to be there!


To Learn more about What Coaches do..Request to join my SNEAK PEEK into Coaching on Facebook <--no strings attached, no obligations...just watching what I did to set my life FREE!



Request to Join:
Coach Sneak Peek Group



To Apply to Join The Brigade:

Fill out my online form.


Team Beachbody® does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings for the most recent information on the actual incomes of all our Coaches.  Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KC Lawrence. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig