Monday, October 26, 2015

Join the Movement




*~*~    Live Life By YOUR Design This Coming Year!   *~*~

GIRLBOSS WANTED!! I’m very excited to be welcoming the New Year by accepting 20 new women to my apprenticeship program and to my team!

Are you passionate about helping people accomplish their health & fitness goals, all the while working on continuously improving your own?

Fill out the form below & be sure to keep reading for quick a snap shot of the opportunity! 

In 2014, My health and life change dramatically!  I was getting my life under control, my health under control and become a positive role model for my daughter. I made it a part of my purpose to introduce & mentor a group of people to an opportunity that requires hard work but where your effort level is never taken for granted, your purpose is never questioned, your ability to grow is never stifled and your potential for making income is never capped. Tell me a job in the corporate world that offers those same benefits...

First, what you’ll learn from me:
- How I built a 6 figure business from my living room.
- How I went about building my online coaching business by committing to a cause I am truly passionate about.
- How I’ve grown my social media network to close to 100k people by focusing on adding value to people’s lives every single day.
- The routine & habits that have shaped my health & fitness - A full education on the resources that have helped me become a coach to thousands of people across Canada & The US

What you could expect to gain:
- Unlike a traditional internship, you will earn a paycheque by acting out your purpose, at first, anywhere from $100/week to $500/week; with steady growth over the following months.
- You will learn habits, strategies & routines that will help you lead a healthy & fulfilling life.
-You will be surrounded by an AMAZING community for other women, all working together towards a core purpose and achieving their personal goals.

*US And Canada only 
* Must be 18+ 

kclawrence@Live.ca

**Know someone who would be a good fit?? TAG EM! **
Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KC Lawrence. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig