Wednesday, March 26, 2014

21 Day Fix Results and Meal Plan

Well here it is everyone!  My official 21 Day Fix results!

First off, let me mention how much I LOVE this program!  I have always struggled with the nutrition side of things and getting the eating right.  The 21 Day Fix made this a no-brainer for me.  I was eating everything I loved and was full all the time.  I was really surprised how much healthy food I was overeating before!

21 Day Fix Results:

21 Day Fix Results

I lost 10 pounds and 11.25 inches total in 3 weeks!
I followed the meal plan as close as possible (yes, I am human!) and did the recommended double days for the last week.

Here is the meal plan I followed for the 21 Day Fix:

21 day fix meal plan

I can't stress enough how important planning out your meals for this program is! The first day I made my usual shake, chocolate with peanut butter and a banana, and used up ALOT of my portions!  It's important to spread out your portions across 6 meals a day.

Here is a quick video I did to explain how the meal plan works:


Honestly, this program truly is a gamechanger!  I would highly recommend this program to beginner level people who have a significant amount of weight to lose as the modifier is wonderful.  I would recommend it to couples wanting to do a program together or someone on a tight budget.  I would recommend it to someone who has a very short amount of time to reach a goal-vacation, wedding, grad, event, etc.  I would also recommend it so anyone who is experiencing a plateau!  YES, I would recommend it to EVERYONE!! 

To learn more about the 21 Day Fix program or to ORDER YOURS TODAY, click HERE.

21 day fix breakfast

21 day fix lunch

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KC Lawrence. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig